My first concert...

 

My first concert was when I had ten years old. It was on The Final Frontier World Tour of the band Iron Maiden, specifically at the National Stadium, Santiago, Chile on 10 April 2011. I was a litle girl and It was the best concert of my life because Maiden was my favorite band in that moment, even now.  If was incredible, every one of their concerts. That day made happy me. The crowd shouting “Olé olé olé, Maiden” and singing their magical songs with all heart. Fans cheering, enjoying and listening wonderful voice of Bruce Dickinson, the drum of Nicko Mcbrain and other integrants of band.  

On to another hand, I attend the show with my dad. He showed me music, more than anything metal genre and Iron Maiden band. We have fun with the sound. It simply was amazing.  I don’t have words to describe how beautiful it was for me. The venue was out of the world, inclusive the band recorded a live album and video that was filmed during of concert in Chile. Its name is En vivo!



Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 5: Changes to my study programme...

México: A country I would like to visit...