Post 5: Changes to my study programme...

 

 

The arts faculty of the University of Chile needs a lot of changes, especially its infrastructure, since it looks sloppy and old. For example, when it rains, the rooms are rained. Another thing that I don't like about the faculty is that there are things in bad condition, among then, the plugs, the lamps, the chairs, among other things.


Furthermore, sometimes I think that the length of the arts career is too short. 4 years is nothing! Time goes by too fast and we can only take a few subjects because even though the study programme of my visual arts career is very varied, there is not enough time to choose. I would love to learn about all the subjects in the career and all the different art techniques. They don’t also teach us everything about the techniques. It is a pity. Perhaps, I would eliminate some of the theoretical subject and I would focus on the practical part. The practice and the processes of art producing are what matter the most to be and what entertains me, for this reason, I think that it would be good a small change in the curriculum.It would be incredible to learn a little more and develop in the field of art production.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

México: A country I would like to visit...