Time travel to the future....

 

I am not really interested to travel to time, it would cause me a lot of anxiety and so I would not like to travel future. However, I think if I were to travel to future I would like to get to a moment where I am happy. It doesn´t have to be a noteworthy event because I don’t want to know all the details. That would destroy the surprise to the series of events of my life. I feel that it would be boring to know what will happen. That would be like watching a movie and that someone tell you the ending. Nevertheless, it is not possible to travel time so I don’t worry because of that. If anyone revealed the secret of my future, I would like to a good moment and simple moment. Perhaps a very fun trip or specifically trip to the beach but I don’t want big details. It is exhausting enough to think about that I will do in the future for I follow thinking in a future that I can’t change, even it would be more interesting I will travel in the past. There are many things I would like to change.



Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 5: Changes to my study programme...

México: A country I would like to visit...