México: A country I would like to visit...

 

Hi everyone! My name is Krishna and I want to tell I would like to go country.

Before I would really like to see and travel Chile. However, also I would like to travel México because it has an incredible place. It’s a peculiar island, your name is the Marietas Islands, a small group of islands. No one lives there, animals only. The best place for we relax, there are few persons, few tourists and only the sound of nature. I would also like for get away from the city, the noise of traffic and the people. I would know a different place as well as a beautiful place. It will be enjoyable travel.

 


In the Marietas Islands is “Playa Escondida”. Is hidden and It’s difficult to get there so there are not many tourists. I like tranquility and the islands are a peaceful place. ¿What better? Its waters, its colours, its beauty and its hidden form. I would only like to travel…

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 5: Changes to my study programme...