Post 3: A good job

 

I’m currently study visual arts. However I don’t have very clear what I will do after I leave of the university.

Perhaps I would like to a job with a quiet atmosphere.

I know what I would like to work in a place of their own. An art studio that will be full of materials required for my future art works.

I even think it would be fantastic a big place and well ordered that has many shelves that I will need for organize the paints, paint brushes, palettes to mix the colors, turpentines and other materials.  Maybe I also will have drawing and painting stand. I hope to have materials and especially the place with that I will work in comfort.

I don’t know if I will have a salary. I hope to have a good income. Nevertheless, working in art is difficult. I imagine that it will be a challenge, in spite of that, I would like to earn a lot of money for living without worries.  

At the moment, I think that I will give to sell painting. This will be very nice because I enjoy painting, mixing the colors and I like to stain myself with the paints. Painting is entertaining and I think it will a good job. 


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 5: Changes to my study programme...

México: A country I would like to visit...